Your basket is currently empty!
PlantBox Outdoor Living Wall with Herbs
A living wall full of gorgeous fragrant herbs. This is the perfect solution for a small outdoor space or to create a feature on an outdoor garden wall.
Care needs: Easy Care PlantsPet-friendly: NoLight level: Medium Light
PlantBox Outdoor Living Wall is a super clever system, with a unique watering system that makes looking after plants easy. This living wall delivery includes 5 or 10 PlantBox troughs, 20 or 40 herb plants and 5L of soil. All you need to make your very own Vertical Garden! Even better, PlantBox is British made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Set of 5 - 20 x Mix of Herbs (Thymus, Lavender, Mint or Rosemary)
- Set of 10 - 40 x Mix of Herbs (Thymus, Lavender, Mint or Rosemary)
Please note: this mix may vary depending on the time of year.
This trough system is perfect to transform a small outdoor space or make a feature out of a wall on your patio.
Set of 5 measuring 60cm across and 1 metre tall, this living wall will transform your space.
Set of 10 measuring 120cm across and 1 metre tall, this living wall will turn your space into your own mini herb jungle.
Build your own with our herb living wall package that includes everything you need to create an on-trend vertical garden. Easy to put together and sturdy, the plant boxes are made of recycled plastic. Each trough has a 1.8L water reservoir that's enough for a week at least - so no daily watering is required. This really is such a simple set up, it could not be any easier.
Add this PlantBox to your garden and you won't be disappointed. Watch the selection of herbs grow before your eyes creating a scented wall of texture and greenery. Enjoy using them to cook and they are such a lovely scent to enjoy when sitting in your garden or balcony.
- Troughs are stackable, with strong clips to hold the troughs in place
- Water reservoir (holds 1.8 litres)
- Capillary wicking felt allows plant roots to draw up water as needed
- Water indicator tells you when to fill up
- Each planting trough is 12cm deep and holds 3-6 plants (set of 5 troughs easily holds 20 Herbs included), (set of 10 troughs easily holds 40 Herbs included)
- Small footprint, so it’s ideal for balconies, roof gardens, patios or conservatories.
- Easily attached to boundary walls, fence posts, balcony railings or conservatory walls.
Looking to attach this to a wall? Check out our guide for wall fixings.
NOTE: Wall fixings are not included and herbs may vary from the images shown.
Position in a spot with good light. Most herbs don’t need much fertilization and a simple liquid fertilizer once a year will be enough to keep them happy.
Pruning should be done once a month and just remove any older leaves, this will encourage new healthy growth. Your herbs will thrive if you trim them often. The more you cut, the more they’ll grow!
As Seen In