THE LITTLE BOTANICAL TRAILING PLANTS & CHOCOLATE COMPETITION T&CS
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of the promoters (and any associated companies), their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
2. There is one prize consisting of: 1x Trailing Plant Bundle, 1 x 26 pack of Montezumas Fitzroy organic dark chocolate mini bars, 1 x 26 pack of Smooth Operator organic dark chocolate mini bars, 1 x 90g Black Forest Cherry Dark Chocolate Bar, 1 x 90g Cheeky Lemon and Coconut Dark Chocolate Bar, and 1 x Seadog Lime and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bar.
3. Entries must be received no later than 23:59 (GMT) on 30th September 2020 via entering details on The Little Botanical Landing Page. No purchase necessary. The winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator from all valid entries and notified by Instagram direct message and/or email within 7 days of the closing date. The winner has 15 days to respond from initial contact. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
4. In entering this prize draw you agree to take part in reasonable publicity and agree that, in the event that you win, the Promoter may publish your name in any social media.
5. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. One entry per person. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, or not received for any reason.
7. There is no cash alternative and no element of the prize is transferable. Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event of any part or any or all of the prizes becoming unavailable.
8. By entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are not involved in promoting any product that competes with The Little Botanical or any activity that is illegal.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to reject the entry of any person whose association with the Promoter or its products may, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, damage or be detrimental to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of the Promoter or any member of its group of companies or their products.
10. In the event that the promoter (having used its reasonable endeavours to do so) is unable to contact the winner within a reasonable period of the draw, then it reserves the right to draw another winner. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this prize draw.
12. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
13. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Promoter: The Little Botanical, Lagness Road, Runcton, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8QP.